- Is it mandatory for me to obtain a visa to enter Dubai as well as UAE?
Visa is mandatory for all non-UAE citizens to travel to UAE. Nevertheless, this is not applicable for citizens of the GCC nations, such as Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Qatar, Kuwait, and Oman.
- Do infants and kids require visa to enter UAE?
All infants as well as kids traveling with their non-UAE citizen parent will require a visa to enter the UAE.
- Who are eligible for visa on arrival in Dubai?
No prior arrangement for visa is required for nationals visiting to Dubai from certain European, North American, and Far East countries. These include Australia, Austria, Belgium, France, France, Germany, Iceland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan, Malaysia, Portugal, UK, and USA, among others. Since the list of visa-waiver countries is subject to change, be sure to inquire with your local embassy or airlines service provider to update yourself on the latest visa policies, before your visit to Dubai.
- How should I apply for a Dubai visa from another country?
You can do this by applying online. On your behalf, your relative or friend in the UAE can also apply for a visa.
- What are the different types of visa that I can apply for in UAE?
Depending on the duration or number of days you wish to spend in UAE, different types of visas include tourist visa, transit visa, and visit visa.
- What are the benefits of applying for visa through Pinas Tours?
By contacting Pinas Tours for your visa application needs, you can eliminate the need for a local sponsor in the UAE
Quick processing is another of the key highlights. In most case, the visa processing takes only three to four working days.
No cash deposit is required
Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
Emergency visa services made available
- What are the documents required to apply for electronic UAE visa?
For your electronic visa, you’ll have to submit passport-size colour photo, along with a scanned copy of your passport with minimum six months validity at the time of travel.
- Before how many days of my intended visit to Dubai, I must apply for visa?
Though it will take only 3 to 4 working days for the processing of your visa, it is recommended to apply for visa in advance. This will help for on-time processing of visa while assuring you of a hassle-free travel to UAE.
- Can I book my ticket before applying for visa?
Yes, you can book your tickets to Dubai before applying or processing of visa.
- Does UAE visa allow both entry and exit from airports in UAE?
Valid visa enables for both entry and exit from pasting all UAE’s airports.
- How many days will it take to get a visa?
Visa processing usually take 3 to 4 working days. But this largely depends on the prompt submission of required documents as well as the meeting of eligibility norms. Since a paper visa is given before the departure, this helps you for an unperturbed entry to UAE.
- How about visa application fee?
To inquire about your visa application fee or discuss any visa-related query, call our travel experts on 02 627 8908 or email to email@example.com. We’ll promptly respond to your questions on visa.
- Is it possible for me to track the status of my visa application?
Upon the successful filling out of the visa application form, we’ll send you an authentication email, along with a link. This, in turn, will enable you to check the status of your visa application. You can also get in touch with our visa agents to know your visa application status.
- Is visa fee refunded in case my application is rejected?
This is not possible, as the UAE immigration authority do not recompense for the rejected visa applications.
- Can I know the reason of visa rejection?
No. The UAE immigration authorities, at most, do not reveal the reasons for the refusal of a visa.
Yes, you can apply for visa again, provided you carefully meet qualifying norms.
- What is the mode of receiving visa?
Once your visa is processed, it will be sent to your email.
- Is it sure that I would enter UAE if I apply and get visa?
This depends on the immigration authorities’ decision based on the verification of your documents as well as certain other criteria at the point of entry.
- What are the consequences of extended stay without the renewal of visa in UAE?
Besides facing legal actions and payment of hefty overstay penalty, you may not be apply for UAE visa in future.